- js being a progressive framework can adapt to the requirements of the developer and here you would not need to rewrite any existing application for any specific conversation sets. You will have the script tag inside the app to get started and it will grow according to the requirements –from three lines to throughout view layer.
- While starting with Vue.js, npm, webpack and other functions are not necessary to learn but after you are ready with Vue, learning about them and relying upon becomes so much easier.
- Often dubbed as “new jQuery” Vue.js is very approachable and after getting into the app through script tag, it gains space gradually from there. jQuery is still very much popular with sites, but Vue.js is perfect in a way it was created by picking the “best” features from each framework and it is getting better in that!
- Those who have been familiar with Ember or Angular will find Vue templates to be much flexible and easy to work with as they bear similarity to Handlebars or Mustache. Vue also follows Flux architecture through the Vuex, official library for state management.
- In spite of not being backed by the giant corporations like Google or Facebook, Vue is more an Indie project, compatible with TypeScript.